Refine your skills, learn to market yourself and get industry advice along the way. Pictoclik Actors Club is a 3-month workshop series catered to local Bay Area talent interested in honing their craft with a focus on marketing and business.
Course includes the following:
- Learning or developing new techniques or skills. May include improv, voice lessons, acting for the camera, traditional acting methods, and more.
- Expert advice and feedback. May include guest speakers, industry resources, table reads, director collaborations and more.
- Marketing yourself and monetizing your passion. May include resume building, headshot review, audition reviews, preparing for the audition intensives, website building, marketing materials and more.
* All levels of experience welcomed.
* Club meets twice a month on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays from January through March 2018.
* Club launches Wednesday January 10th
San Francisco, CA: 730 Commercial St.
3-month Membership also includes:
Includes 3-month access to Class Pass, unlimited access to all our workshops during Club attendance.
Space is limited and on a first come, first sign up basis.